Part-Time Brand Rep/Event Associate
We are Bread SRSLY, the Bay Area's premier Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread company. We bake thousands of loaves of bread each week and ship them all over the West Coast to eager gluten-free eaters. We value organic ingredients, sustainable business practices, livable wages, fun in the workplace, and meaningful relationships with our co-workers, our vendors and our customers.
As an Event Associate/Brand Representative, you will represent our products at Bay Area events and craft fairs, talking with new customers, serving delicious samples, and selling product. We need someone with experience working with the public, who puts on a friendly face when meeting new people, even after being on your feet for 8+ hours.
Your territory is the greater Bay Area.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving to and from events and demos
- Pre-event packing, load-in, set-up, and break-down
- Setting up and maintaining a sampling and sales table during events
- Serving samples to customers and talking about the benefits of sourdough bread
- Selling product and handling customer transactions
You should be:
- Able to be on your feet for 8+ hours
- Available for weekend and evening events
- Eager to talk about the Bread SRSLY product line
- Comfortable talking with strangers
- Confident working both solo and as part of a team at larger events
- Organized, efficient, and clean
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Drivers License, clean driving record, and reliable access to a vehicle
- Previous experience working with food, knowledge of gluten-free food, or experience working with the public
- Flexible schedule
- Food handler’s certification a plus
- Delicious gluten-free bread to take home
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement
This is a part-time position that pays $20/hour. Please send a resume and cover letter to Melissa, email@example.com. Starts immediately.