First, thanks so much to YOU, our passionate gluten-free sourdough lover, for sticking with us through the past few months while our online shop has been temporarily closed.
We know MANY of you have been missing your favorite bread at the table, but as you might be able to tell from this email's subject line, we are so excited to announce some news that should brighten your day!
We are happy to announce that Bread SRSLY will be reopening its online shop starting Wednesday, June 6th!
For a full update, watch our video above detailing the what and whys of our reopening.
Please note that we'll only be shipping out a limited number of orders each week. There will be a cap of 6 loaves per order to ensure that there is enough bread to go around.
When we reach our order cap for the week, we'll list our products as "Sold Out" on the site. If you miss out for the week, check the website again on Wednesday, as that's when we'll restock the site.
In addition to this, we will only have a limited product offering for now. While you'll still be able to find our Classic Sourdough Dinner Rolls and Sourdough Sandwich Rolls in select stores, and our Pullman Loaves via Good Eggs, they won't be available for purchase online for the time being.
Please note that we will also not be offering subscriptions at this time.
We truly appreciate your continued patience with us as we get back into the swing of things and resume sharing our hand-baked gluten-free sourdough with you.
Here's a recap of what to expect from BreadSRSLY.com starting the week of June 4th, 2018:
- Online ordering will resume Wednesday, June 6th at 10 AM PST.
- We will be selling 3-packs of 16 oz loaves only (no mixed packs).
- Orders will be limited to a max of 6 loaves per person per week.
- We're shipping a limited number of orders each week. Once we're sold out of an item, it'll be listed as SOLD OUT on the site.
- Our store will be restocked each Wednesday.
- Regular orders will ship on Monday of each week via 2-Day USPS Priority Mail.
- If we have some extra loaves from our wholesale bake, we'll list these for sale on our website on Tuesday afternoon to ship that day or the following day.
- No previously active or new subscription service for now.
SERIOUSLY, thanks for all of your love and support. We're looking forward to sharing more kitchen news and expanded shipping updates with you in the future.
Have any questions for us? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With love + sourdough,
Sadie and the Bread SRSLY Team